Saturday, April 30, 2011

My week

When people ask about my job, they always seemed surprised at how I'm actually able to cope, bring a tutor, running a cafe, and modelling.. And ive always just smiled and not give much thought to their surprise..

And it was not until this week that i realised that it is indeed quite a mean feat, being able to juggle 3 jobs and still be able to hit the gym at least 4 times a week!

Todays a fine example of how hectic my day can be:

910am

Arrived at punggol park for cleo mags fitness shoot.. It was great fun cos ive never stopped loving modelling despite the very humid weather.. I was perspiring horridly in the nike outfits provided..N a fitness shoot aint easy.. You'll really have to hold a pose while executing a move to train a muscle. Hopefully my abs turn out fine when that issue is out..

1230pm
Arrived at nebo cafe. Rushed over after the shoot all sticky and sweaty, hungry n thirsty. Had to be there cos there was a videoshoot going by a poly and i had to supervise. I even had to be interviewed unexpectedly in my not so appropriate attire and messy hair after the morning shoot.


230pm
Rushed off for my 1st lesson of 2 today.. Gobbled dwn measly pieces of sushi for lunch..

7pm
Finally had a proper meal at the fish pond. Left for home earlier cos i was too tired.. Headed home to clear my emails n to prepare for tuition the next day

Im pretty amazed! I guess things will have to change soon when i start to carry our baby.. Its gonna happen real soon, but im so gonna finish my 21km run 1st!

No comments: